Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sad Day for Freedom and Rock and Roll

Today my favorite radio station changed to a 'christian' format - this pisses me off!

Tulsa's Real Rock 102.3FM was the best station for new and classic hard rock. It was one of the Lex and Terry affiliates and they took them off the air about two months ago. My feeling is that some zealot heard the Lex and Terry 'Drunk Bitch Friday' show and decided to get his morality all over my liberty! (shamless plug for Animosity Merchandise see her blog at right)

Man that pisses me off.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve Miller said...

I too am from Tulsa and I too am pissed about the format change. 92.1 went to the shitter too.
I have started listening to Lex and Terry on the internet in the mornings - if that is an option for you they have a link on their website...
Another religious station - PERFECT - just what we need!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger Rusko Elvenwood said...

Yeah, I'll try to listen to Lex and Terry on the internet. I didn't know that was an option. Thanks Steve!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger Rusko Elvenwood said...

Link to Lex and Terry added. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger Holly Woodard said...

I thought that maybe The Edge just slaughtered 102.3 when they went independent. Yeah, when I turned on the radio Monday morning it was a real WTF??? moment.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L&T will be returning to Tulsa's airwaves soon on SportsRadio 1430 The Buzz.

Friday, January 06, 2006 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home