Sunday, September 11, 2005

ID vs Evolution - Is the Pres on the Fence?

Listen to NPR's Daniel Schorr on Intelligent Design and Katrina. This was from August 31st which is supposedly Mr. Schorr's 89'th birthday. I hope I'm as cool as him when I'm that age.

I realize it was a while ago when this aired, but I really thought it was timely, wise, and worthy of a repost.

Now read the radical mumbo jumbo of his 'christian' attackers -> website1 website2 website3 . Notice how they are so clever with the cut-n-paste. Each story is exactly the same. Get some creativity you creationists!

For more on ID in classrooms check out www.venganza.org

1 Comments:

Blogger Random-witticism said...

I think this guy is making some valuable stands in his monologue... It's about time to start taking some responsibility here. If there's a heavenly father guilding us and he has a plan then this and every other natural disaster is part of it. So either god is kinda an asshole, or maybe you bible thumpers don't know anymore about the big plan then anyone else does...
Personally, i think it's a bit of both.

Monday, September 12, 2005 1:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home