Sunday, January 29, 2006

God Told Me To Hate You!


As a young christian may ask, "Why did Jesus have long hair like a homo?" (Children are so honest and upfront. ) I would direct them to a website that I recently discovered.

I was doing some research for a dissertation that I'm obligated to write regarding examples where religion has hampered scientific progress throughout history. There are the obvious examples of how the Catholic Church gagged Galelieo regarding his heliocentric view of astronomy, and of course stem cell research, epilepsy vs excorsism, hiccups vs witchcraft, germs as demons, etc.

One example of religious efforts to stifle learning is the burning of books (A True Christian
® Tradition) . Not just evil bad books but all books that aren't of 'divine' origins. This led me to the website that I am introducing.

A hilarious parody of ultra fundamental christian idealism that will have you rolling in laughter all the way to hell. Please check out the Landover Baptist Church. They are endorsed by God and George W. Bush as the purveyors of faith and salvation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rusko Elvenwood said...

Yeah, those guys are scary. They are exactly the kind of website that Landover Baptist is poking fun at. I hope people take www.yourgoingtohell.com as seriously as they take the Landover Baptists.

Monday, January 30, 2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger JDHURF said...

Jesus!! (blasphemy intended)...what unabashed pathos.
The same kind of absurdity that is sweeping through my latest thread on my blog.....helllllllp!

Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home