Friday, January 20, 2006

Bad People

Do you think Bush's approval ratings will increase if Osama attacks? Do you think his ratings will increase if Osama fails to attack? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you are correct. If we get attacked again, as threatened today by the Al Qaeda leader, we will see the wishy washy political middle sway in favor of the 'war on terror'. If not, the red states will claim that the efforts of our whitehouse administration has been successful at protecting us. It makes me think that Osama and George W. are way ahead of the rest of us.




What a stupid thing for Hillary to say. Even if I agree with her, she's not very smart to say the 'Plantation' thing. I'm not sure if she won any net votes with that move. Sure she got some 'black' support for that, but she probably lost some 'black' votes too. Anyone who is educated on the plight of the American slavery liberation and the effort to abolish prejudism will agree that it was a gigantic set back for civil rights. I hope the democrats have another candidate in mind for 2008.




Nancy (dis)Grace... I don't know, I just don't like her show. She is irritating to listen to and she took over my regular 3o minute repeat of the headlines. Now I have to listen to 3 hours of Nancy's pet peeves. She is hell bent on missing children. Good for her, but there are other news stories. I think Nancy is a lonely bitter bitch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Nerren said...

Listening to Nancy Grace is a form of torture.

Friday, January 20, 2006 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger JDHURF said...

What Hillary said was truly distasteful and rash, she shouldn’t have made the comparison.

I also agree with you on Nancy, I cannot stand her. She is boisterous, rude, ignorant and far too reactionary. I wish she would go away.

Saturday, January 21, 2006 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger Rusko Elvenwood said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one!

Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home