Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bush Lied

Well it's official now. Most of us knew that the Bush administration used the September 11 attack as an excuse to invade Iraq. Bush had personal reasons including greed for power and money/oil. Now there is the release of a senate investigation report stating Sadaam had no ties with Al Qa'ida. I knew it!
I feel sorry for our troops that died because Bush lied. This has me infuriated. It is my opinion that the power hungry right wing administration is who the terrorists hate, not Americans. I would be willing to bet that if Bush was not in office there would have been no 9/11 attack.
As a veteran I can't help but imagine the betrayal felt by the soldiers fighting in Iraq. When news of this senate report reaches the rank and file troops there will most certainly be an uproar. They have been told that they are fighting terrorism and making America safe. Now they know the truth that they are just pawns in baby Bush's tantrum. We need to impeach this president to show the world that Americans are not war mongering tyrants. We got duped. This pisses me off.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed you are quite correct ... a finally I feel not so alone ... as America's vision clears from the lies. Added caution ... The Iran President didn't say he'd wipe Israel off the map (here's another lie) but it was reported by a British press, and two (so called) newspapers here. They refused to admit it was a mistake. Oh man ... here we go again ... building more lies to create another war.

Don

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Holly Woodard said...

DUDE! I haven't posted in a while, but, damn! Get off the WOW for 5 minutes, will ya?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger Rusko Elvenwood said...

Ha Ha very funny! At least on WoW there are no asshole politicians.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger Rusko Elvenwood said...

See what I've been doing lately. My new webspace is at www.ruskosplanet.com

Check it. It's not a blog, just space for my stuff.

Monday, July 21, 2008 6:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those wallpapers, that you are "giving away" for people to use, are other artists photos. They are copyrighted, you don't credit the photographer, and you didn't ask permission...did you? Technically it is illegal. Just because it is on the internet..is not free to use as you choose. Want someone to use your videos? your ideas? you r you name it? and not give you credit? think about it

Saturday, November 01, 2008 3:36:00 AM  
Blogger Rusko Elvenwood said...

Technically, you are correct. Therefore, I will take them down now. It was, as I said, an experiment with some web site development software, for lack of more original content to play with, I chose my own wallpaper collection. I actually stored them on my 'paid for' webspace because from what I hear, hot-linking to the original post wastes their transfer time on their service.

I did post this disclaimer however lame it is.

This website is for my personal use only. It is intended to be for fun and learning. Any percieved infringement on any copyrights, trademarks or patents is strictly unintentional. No profit is to be made from this website at this time. Please send feedback and suggestions to rusko@ruskosplanet.com Thanks!


So since I have a complaint, I'll take it down.

Sorry if I have harmed anyone in my learning/play fun time.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good that you removed the link to your wallpapers page, but telling people to go to a site and download them as wallpapers (as that is still technically copyright infringement), it is not good practice, either.
It is all a learning process. You have done right, with a disclaimer, but it is publicly accessed, so....you did right by taking off the link

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Rusko Elvenwood said...

Jeez. Anonymous is an asshole i guess.

Sunday, June 12, 2011 2:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home